Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dividend Announcement Thread!
Medtronic (NYSE:MDT) declares $0.54/share quarterly dividend, 8% increase from prior dividend of $0.50.

Forward yield 2.18%

Payable July 25; for shareholders of record July 8; ex-div July 5.
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha
Where do u guys check ex-div dates?
(06-22-2019, 01:53 PM)vbin Wrote: Where do u guys check ex-div dates?

The company's own website.
A bit time consuming but at least you'll get it right always.
I see. I use to reffer dividend.com.
I use my brokerage account research functions, but crimson is right.  The company website tab might be the most accurate if it's critical you know you aren't off a day.  There is is usually a press release when they declare the next div, and the date of record is stated.
I also use my brokerage account. Have a watchlist configured with custom columns like ex-div, paymant date, annual div and so on. It was very accurate so far.
(06-21-2019, 11:14 AM)EricL Wrote: Medtronic (NYSE:MDT) declares $0.54/share quarterly dividend, 8% increase from prior dividend of $0.50.

Forward yield 2.18%

https://www.marketbeat.com/dividends/latest/
Thank you, which brokerage you use?
(06-23-2019, 09:18 AM)Binary Wrote:
(06-21-2019, 11:14 AM)EricL Wrote: Medtronic (NYSE:MDT) declares $0.54/share quarterly dividend, 8% increase from prior dividend of $0.50.

Forward yield 2.18%

https://www.marketbeat.com/dividends/latest/
This isnt showing ex div dates for me somehow. But this could be really nice. I actually ended up writing up a crawler(small program) which takes in a list of stocks as input and spits out, ex div dates, amount, yield and P/E ratio.
(06-23-2019, 10:09 AM)vbin Wrote: Thank you, which brokerage you use?

Merrill Edge MarketPro. I actually have multiple watchlists configured for different sectors or stock groups. Its been very flexible and reliable.
Nice, thank you for sharing that.
CTVA is part of the three-headed DWDP spinoff into DOW, DD, and CTVA. Initiated a dividend today:

Corteva (NYSE:CTVA) declares $0.13/share quarterly dividend.

Forward yield 1.88%

Payable Sept. 13; for shareholders of record July 31; ex-div July 30.