Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dividend Announcement Thread!
Expected more from WMT especially with the tax cut that they're receiving.
With the midpoint of the new lowered guidance, this new dividend is a nearly 43% of FY earnings.

I wouldn't expect any more than 2% increases from WMT until the payout ratio gets back to the ~35% level.

I wrote about this back in early 2015, and it's played out just as I expected.
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha
Yup WMT online sales way below from last quarter. They blamed it on Jet.com lol. AMZN taking market share. Look out!
Dividend Raises & Cuts - Week of Feb 19, 2018
2 div raises from Mighty MO in a year

Altria (NYSE:MO) declares $0.70/share quarterly dividend, 6.1% increase from prior dividend of $0.66.

Forward yield 4.45%

Payable April 10; for shareholders of record March 15; ex-div March 14.

(03-01-2018, 01:00 PM)rapidacid Wrote: 2 div raises from Mighty MO in a year

Altria (NYSE:MO) declares $0.70/share quarterly dividend, 6.1% increase from prior dividend of $0.66.

Forward yield 4.45%

Payable April 10; for shareholders of record March 15; ex-div March 14.

Holy smokes!

Even before this news I was considering a new thread on how well MO is doing -- STILL. EPS growth is looking very healthy (and NOT primarily due to buybacks), and payout ratio has dipped below 70 percent. Given that they explicitly target a payout ratio of 80 percent, I was going to suggest that big dividend raises were afoot, but I assumed we'd just get a really nice raise at the annual mark (Q4 2018). To get this raise now is really something.

And if their 2018 guidance is accurate, payout ratio still is in the low 70s, so still plenty of room for additional increases.
Kohl's (NYSE:KSS) declares $0.61/share quarterly dividend, 10.9% increase from prior dividend of $0.55.

Forward yield 3.69%

Payable March 28; for shareholders of record March 14; ex-div March 13.

Very nice on KSS.
Big Grin 
Digital Realty increases quarterly cash dividend for common stock by 8.6% to $1.01 a share.  13 years of dividend growth.

http://investor.digitalrealty.com/invest...fault.aspx

Video of Atlanta facility for those interested: http://player.vimeo.com/video/73170303?autoplay=1
Eaton declares $0.66 dividend
  • Eaton (NYSE:ETN) declares $0.66/share quarterly dividend, 10% increase from prior dividend of $0.60.
  • Forward yield 3.22%
  • Payable March 23; for shareholders of record March 12; ex-div March 9.
https://seekingalpha.com/news/3335115-ea...6-dividend
=====

“While the dividend itself is merely a rearrangement of equity, over time it's more like owning an apple tree. The tree grows the apples back again and again and again, and the theoretical value of the tree doesn't change just because of when the apples are about to fall.” - earthtodan

Dividend Raises & Cuts - Week of Feb 26, 2018
Brown-Forman (NYSE:BF.B) declares $1.00/share special dividend.

Payable April 23; for shareholders of record April 2; ex-div March 30.

Top Dividend Raises & Cuts for February 2018