Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dividend Announcement Thread!
Qualcomm (NASDAQ: QCOM) declares $0.65/share quarterly dividend, 4.8% increase from prior dividend of $0.62, as announced earlier.

https://seekingalpha.com/news/3562520-qu...5-dividend
Kinder Morgan (NYSE: KMI) declares $0.2625/share quarterly dividend, 5% increase from prior dividend of $0.2500.

https://seekingalpha.com/news/3563253-ki...dividend-5
First oil major to cut its divvy. Equinor used to be known as Statoil back in the day. I was a holder many years ago. Thankfully not at the moment.

Equinor (NYSE:EQNR) declares $0.09/share quarterly dividend, -66.7% decrease from prior dividend of $0.27.

Forward yield 2.86%

For shareholders of record Aug. 17; ex-div Aug. 14.
GM suspends dividend, stock buybacks

Does anyone even own this stock lol
(04-27-2020, 07:43 AM)divmenow Wrote: GM suspends dividend, stock buybacks

Autos are much like oil now.  You only buy into absolute calamity or it's dead yield trap money unless you get extremely lucky.  I miss the old days when the US profited manufacturing something real.
(04-27-2020, 07:56 AM)fenders53 Wrote:

Autos are much like oil now.  You only buy into absolute calamity or it's dead yield trap money unless you get extremely lucky.  I miss the old days when the US profited manufacturing something real.

I have never owned autos and never will. Maybe TSLA if it ever gets back to $200 lol

Wonder when the market will finally come to the realization that TSLA is a car company as well...
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha
(04-27-2020, 08:24 AM)EricL Wrote:

Wonder when the market will finally come to the realization that TSLA is a car company as well...
You beat me to it Eric.  We are probably a few years away.
IBM (NYSE:IBM) declares $1.63/share quarterly dividend, 0.6% increase from prior dividend of $1.62.

Forward yield 5.09%

Payable June 10; for shareholders of record May 8; ex-div May 7.

See IBM Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth.

That move allows the company to boast it's now 25 consecutive years of lifting the quarterly payout. CEO Arvind Krishna: "We remain fully committed to our dividend even during this unprecedented time."
American Water Works (NYSE:AWK) declares $0.55/share quarterly dividend, 10.0% increase from prior dividend of $0.50.

Forward yield 1.76%

Payable June 2; for shareholders of record May 12; ex-div May 11.
(04-29-2020, 11:24 AM)EricL Wrote: American Water Works (NYSE:AWK) declares $0.55/share quarterly dividend, 10.0% increase from prior dividend of $0.50.

Forward yield 1.76%

Payable June 2; for shareholders of record May 12; ex-div May 11.

Very nice bump.  I'll hope for a dip before Ex-Div so I can add some more shares.
Big surprise, no raise from XOM:

Exxon Mobil (NYSE:XOM) declares $0.87/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous. It's apparently the first time in more than a decade that the company hasn't boosted the dividend in Q2. Exxon could still maintain dividend aristocrat status if it manages to hike the payout before year-end.

Forward yield 7.74%

Payable June 10; for shareholders of record May 13; ex-div May 12.

https://seekingalpha.com/news/3566456-ex...idend-0_87

Also being reported that CHK is preparing to file for bankruptcy.