Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi from Kansas
I discovered the concept of dividend growth investing a little over a year ago. I do not have family or friends that are interested in investing so this forum will come in handy. My goal is to retire at the age of 55 and live off of dividends. I currently hold 26 stocks with an average yield of 3.9%. In my spare time I enjoy fishing, running, and playing tennis.
(03-13-2014, 08:25 AM)Jason Wrote: I discovered the concept of dividend growth investing a little over a year ago. I do not have family or friends that are interested in investing so this forum will come in handy. My goal is to retire at the age of 55 and live off of dividends. I currently hold 26 stocks with an average yield of 3.9%. In my spare time I enjoy fishing, running, and playing tennis.

Hi Jason,

Welcome to the forum!
Thanks rnsmth. I look forward to learning from seasoned dgr investors like yourself.
Welcome, Jason. There's a lot of smarts here.
=====

“While the dividend itself is merely a rearrangement of equity, over time it's more like owning an apple tree. The tree grows the apples back again and again and again, and the theoretical value of the tree doesn't change just because of when the apples are about to fall.” - earthtodan

Welcome Jason! Glad to have you here.