Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone
Lightbulb 
Hello,

I'm in my mid-twenties and I just started having some spare income. Even though it's a small amount, I am just starting to invest on solid, dividend paying stocks. I am hoping that by starting so "early", the compounding will be on my side and will compensate for the low amounts I am investing Big Grin

I have been a reader of the forum for a long time and it was one of the places that helped me understand dividend investing and helped me feel more secure in this strategy, seeing so many people following it successfully.

I am also documenting my journey from start on my blog http://www.dividendventure.com
I don't say this as a form of advertising, so if it looks like it, I can edit the blog out.
My blog with what I consider the best dividend stocks
Welcome to the form, dividendventure! Glad to have you here. I don't mind at all folks plugging their own sites here, so long as it is not spammy and so long as it isn't the only reason they are here. I just checked out your site -- looks good! Great that you are starting early.
(03-07-2014, 03:02 PM)Kerim Wrote: Welcome to the form, dividendventure! Glad to have you here. I don't mind at all folks plugging their own sites here, so long as it is not spammy and so long as it isn't the only reason they are here. I just checked out your site -- looks good! Great that you are starting early.

Thanks! The reason why I was just a reader and not a poster was because I was not investing, so I was mostly trying to learn Cool

Glad that you took a look and enjoyed the site, I'm hoping that one day I will have an income stream as good as some of the people on the forum!
My blog with what I consider the best dividend stocks
Welcome dividendventure.

Interesting web site and I agree on your outlook on investing and life. Looking forward to hearing your insights.
=====

“While the dividend itself is merely a rearrangement of equity, over time it's more like owning an apple tree. The tree grows the apples back again and again and again, and the theoretical value of the tree doesn't change just because of when the apples are about to fall.” - earthtodan