Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's All Over Folks, Now Get Back to Work
Well, either this dead cat is bouncing especially well lately or there's still a wall of worry to climb.

After the last exciting week-and-a-half of some of my favorite stocks starting to get to levels where I was really enjoying the show, my portfolio is almost back to where it started. Overall I took a 10% hit and now I'm only down a little less than 3%. I've added to my General Mills and Northeast Utilities during the slump and picked up some more Coke to fill up my wife's allocation.

Anyone in a speculating mood? I'm guessing we bounce around a little here for a month or so and then a slow climb into late spring. I'm thinking we're going to see some sector rotation in the near future, which we haven't really seen in a while, where the steady-eddies will be stagnant and more growth-oriented stocks take the lead.

What's your gut feeling?
=====

“While the dividend itself is merely a rearrangement of equity, over time it's more like owning an apple tree. The tree grows the apples back again and again and again, and the theoretical value of the tree doesn't change just because of when the apples are about to fall.” - earthtodan

Messages In This Thread
It's All Over Folks, Now Get Back to Work - by Dividend Watcher - 02-07-2014, 11:39 PM
RE: It's All Over Folks, Now Get Back to Work - by Be Here Now - 02-15-2014, 08:03 PM