Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KO & PM
I jumped in with my first purchase of 2014 today. Used the dip to pick up some KO and some PM. KO is not a screaming buy, but I think it is a fair price for accumulating long-term shares. PM I think is getting into really nice territory. Also not a "screaming" buy, but it is getting closer. Shares bought this morning yield a very healthy 4.75%.
Agreed, Tom. Not a bad entry point. Who knows how long and low this dip will be.

Taking a second look at PG again for my wife's portfolio although it would be a couple weeks before the cash is available.
=====

“While the dividend itself is merely a rearrangement of equity, over time it's more like owning an apple tree. The tree grows the apples back again and again and again, and the theoretical value of the tree doesn't change just because of when the apples are about to fall.” - earthtodan

I also agree Tom. KO is really offering a good value at these prices. And PM is getting close to a "screaming" buy.
Good buy!

I own KO and will be adding more very soon.

PM I've looked at, but I do not like their DRIP program so I'm waiting for a stronger incentive before committing.