Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Let Me Know
So it looks like I've got the links problem sorted out, and I will start updating the Resources sticky shortly. I had to have the hosting company play with some permissions to fix it.

But since then, as I click around on the site, I'm getting lots of random errors -- timeouts and forbidden messages. When I reload, or try to click the link again, everything is jut fine. But it is certainly annoying and a bit concerning.

Pleas let me know if you're starting to see this as well. If it persists, I'l get in touch with the host again.

Thanks!
Kerim, I haven't had issues or errors with anything since I've arrived here and I check in almost every day.

OK, so I don't have a life.
=====

“While the dividend itself is merely a rearrangement of equity, over time it's more like owning an apple tree. The tree grows the apples back again and again and again, and the theoretical value of the tree doesn't change just because of when the apples are about to fall.” - earthtodan

No problems at all here, site has been working great.
No problems here either. Check most days.
I had the random timeout error yesterday. Like you, I hit refresh and it fixed it.
Thanks everyone. The problem seemed to be isolated to yesterday afternoon, and looks like it worked itself out. I was getting errors every few clicks for a while yesterday, but now none. I suspect the host was having some issues. At any rate, looks like the links issue and the error issues are taken care of. With luck, clear sailing from here!