Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Year - Dividend Growth Stocks On Sale?
(01-07-2014, 12:33 PM)Dividend Watcher Wrote: I'm not finding much I'm interested in that's undervalued. Fairly valued -- yes -- but the damn recency bias is making be a little more patient. I have some dry powder I'd like to put to work (about 4% of the portfolio) and my wife's cash account balance is getting close to the point where I need to invest some of it. I have no problem being fully invested and, to my surprise, I don't really care if we have a correction. I'm just waiting for the stock price to drop into the top end of my value criteria. Here's what I'm watching/waiting for:

Already own but need to add
KO < $39
KRFT < $52.50
TU < US$30
DE < $82 (a long reach here)
NU < $40
UL < $38
O < $37

New positions interested in at least a partial
JNJ < $87
PG < $76
TJX < $50 (this is probably a bear market goal)
AMGN < $100

These aren't hard numbers, when they get close, I'll quickly review the latest news and earnings reports and then put a limit order in. I believe some will reach my price just with the normal bouncing around of prices. All I have to do is wait.

Your target entries are along the same lines as mine, and I wait until hit as well. It is actually quite hard to get hurt too badly if one sticks to buying quality payers when they are on sale (out of favor)

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Year - Dividend Growth Stocks On Sale? - by NilesMike - 01-07-2014, 02:57 PM