Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking forward to 2014
The buying flurry is over.

I am set for 2014 absent any negative dividend surprises or changes in company fundamentals that, in my view, put the dividend or dividend growth at risk. I expect about an 8% increase in terms of dividend growth over the next year, but will be satisfied with an overall 6% growth rate.

It is possible that after we get moved, settled in and set up, a car purchased, etc. that there may be room for a couple of new positions or adds to current positions, but I will not be in a hurry to do that.

Retired life, no debt, no winter, increasing income. I think I am ready for it but there is a lot of work to be done over the next month.

Here is to a good 2014 for all of us. Prices that fluctuate, income that increases - that is my mantra for year.
(12-30-2013, 09:40 AM)rnsmth Wrote: Retired life, no debt, no winter, increasing income.

Congratulations! All of that is far enough away for me that it is hard to believe I'll actually get there some day. It is inspiring to know that it is not just all "theory" and that others have made it to that point as planned!
Yes Atleast that raise some hopes in us and inspired in way that others who have planned their things accordingly have gone that far so we should also be keeping that planning an hope in our life.

Wishing you all "A Happy 2014" Mates.
Hey Ron, can you believe we're already one month into the year?

All settled down yet?
=====

“While the dividend itself is merely a rearrangement of equity, over time it's more like owning an apple tree. The tree grows the apples back again and again and again, and the theoretical value of the tree doesn't change just because of when the apples are about to fall.” - earthtodan