Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DGI For The DIY
(02-01-2018, 09:39 AM)jdiv Wrote:
(01-31-2018, 11:38 PM)EricL Wrote: Enjoy!

Enjoyed Smile  

Interesting read, and congrats on a nice increase!

Thanks jdiv!
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha
The monthly portfolio update was posted on my blog this morning. I reflect on another disappointing end to the Vikings season, document how my dividends grew by 15.3% in January, and share what trades I made following the announcement of the Dr Pepper Snapple & Keurig Green Mountain merger.

DGI For The DIY: January Dividend Income Update

Enjoy!
Here is my latest portfolio update, highlighting how dividend income grew by 18.7% in February and the recent dividend increase announcements made in the portfolio.

DGI For The DIY: February Dividend Income Update
Here is my latest quarterly update on Seeking Alpha:

DGI For The DIY: Q1 2018 Portfolio Update
Here are my dividend growth stats for March and April:

DGI For The DIY: April Dividend Update

The portfolio is off to a great start, with dividend income up 13.8% thus far in 2018. Have had some really good increase announcements lately, putting me well on pace to exceed my annual goal of 10% income growth.

Enjoy!
Here's my update for May.

DGI For The DIY: May Dividend Update

Income was up nearly 27%, and I've had some good dividend increase announcements lately as well.

Keep on chuggin!
My latest portfolio update was just posted on Seeking Alpha. I'm a bit late getting it out, but better late than never right?

Income was up 16.3% over last year, and the portfolio is back up near all-time highs.

DGI For The DIY: Q2 2018 Portfolio Update
Just published my income update for this summer. 

DGI For The DIY: Summer Dividend Income Update

Been a good few months, with dividend income rising by 13.2%.!
Thanks for sharing Eric.  I'll be following along now.   Much respect to your wife.  I just finished 34 years military and the deployments are tough.  I see you own XEL.  I like your taste in utility companies.  Smile  As you know I have already grabbed a few new stocks off you list this past week.
Here is my latest article on Seeking Alpha, discussing utility regulation and how it provides for steady and consistent growth for utilities.

Regulated Utilities: The Market's Legal 'Monopoly'
I haven't finished reading it in depth yet but clearly a very informative article. Informative but not so deep in the legal weeds so it can be easily understood. And timely as I choose new utilities for my "old man" port. Smile I'll do some DD and probably pick one from your recommended list very soon. Thanks!!!
(05-15-2018, 03:59 PM)EricL Wrote: Here is my latest quarterly update on Seeking Alpha:

DGI For The DIY: Q1 2018 Portfolio Update
Looks fantastic. Thanks for sharing the details. Civil Engineers are awesome investors.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk