Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello fellow dividend growth investors!
Hi!

I just found this forum via Dan Mac's blog at Dividend Growth Stock Investing. Great stuff!

I run my own blog as well. Nice to be in the company of fellow DGIers.

I built a six-figure portfolio filled with 42 individual holdings after starting with $5k in 2009. I make a middle class income working at a car dealership and it's my aim to become financially independent/retire by 40 years old, and live off the dividend income my portfolio produces.

Although my job and blog keep me very busy, I look forward to interacting with fellow forum members from time to time.

Best wishes!
THE Dividend Mantra? Welcome!

Many of us are regular readers of your blog! Really delighted to have you here!
Welcome to the board DM, good to have you here!

Also a regular reader of your blog.

Its been pretty uncanny lately how close our new buys have been, you must be making some great picks! =)
Welcome Dividend Mantra!
Thanks for the warm wishes guys!
Welcome! I've been reading your blog for over a year now, love it!
fiveoh,

I recognize your name! Thanks for the support and commentary over at the blog. It's much appreciated!

Keep up the great work.

Best wishes.
Hi Jason
I'm Nemo17 from Italy.I'm 40 and I love investing.
I recently found your blog and I strengthened my belief about dividend investing.
In my turn, I created my own blog where I record all my progress and reinforced my discipline.
My goal is not to retire at age 40 but only to have a second income through dividend flows and make my life better.
Thank you again !
nemo17,

Glad you found the blog, and with it some inspiration and strength! Smile

Keep up the great work. It sounds like you have a great plan, and investing in companies that reward shareholders via growing dividends is a great way to accomplish what you're looking for. I wish you the best of luck!

Best wishes.