Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Negotiations - Latest Round
Negotiation went well today. Well... except for that small moment when Zelensky slammed Putin -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtmY0hedXxY

Puny Putin: I have an Army

“You're missing the point!.  There's no throne, there is no version of this where you come out on top.
Maybe your army comes and maybe it's too much for us but it's all on you. Because if we can't protect
Ukraine, you can be damned well sure we'll avenge it.” - Volodymyr (Iron Man) Zelensky

- Scoot
(03-16-2022, 08:53 AM)Scooterd Wrote: Puny Putin: Kneel before me. I said, KNEEL!
Is not this simpler? Is this not your natural state? It's the unspoken truth of humanity, that you crave subjugation.
The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life's joy in a mad scramble for power, for identity. You were made to
be ruled. In the end, you will always kneel.

Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Not to men like you.

Puny Putin: There are no men like me.

Volodymyr Zelenskyy: There are *always* men like you. You know, the last time history saw a man like you
standing above everybody else in Germany, The world ended up disagreeing.

Puny Putin: Zelenskyy the soldier. A man out of time.

Volodymyr Zelenskyy: I'm not the one who's out of time.
I've been feeling a ton of anger towards Russia too. This is the most black and white, good vs evil struggle of my lifetime. Unfortunately, Captain America isn't jumping in to save the day out of fear of starting World War III.