Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Food shelf
This has been going on for a while now.

Wife went to our large grocery store chain yesterday to pick up Cat food  - https://ibb.co/k44frNC
Also experience same with "simply orange" brand, orange juice and Jimmy dean breakfast sandwiches and a few other items.
Not too much of that going on here, but several local DG stores have proven to me they aren't nearly as good at logistics as most competitors. They often have an entire isle that is barren.
We seem to have adequate cat food here is Mexico, but our two cats eat dry food and I have most of our food delivered so I do not see shelves often. The times I do to the store, I do not see a shortage of things I shop for. That does not mean there are not shortages of other things.
i went to the grocery store for my old man--he wanted zero sugar added "juice"

every brand that had low sugar or zero sugar added was 'OUT'
Figs are a delicious and nutritious fruit that is full of vitamins and minerals.
They have a unique flavor that is slightly sweet and slightly tart. Figs have been a part of the human diet for thousands of years and are still enjoyed today in many different forms.
When it comes to the shelf life of figs, it depends on the ripeness of the fruit when it is purchased. Fresh figs will only last a few days before they start to spoil, while dried figs can last several months.
It is important to remember that figs, like other fruits, will continue to ripen after they are picked. So, it is best to buy them when they are still slightly green, as they will ripen and last longer. The best way to store figs is in the refrigerator. Keeping them cold will slow down the ripening process and help keep them fresh longer.
Wow, I guess I should have thought harder before activating that guy's account.

Though I suppose every investing forum needs a resident fig connoisseur?
we grow figs

i love fresh figs
Sounds like a chatbot wrote that post.
lol--i guess we'll find out
(04-05-2023, 05:20 AM)rayray Wrote: lol--i guess we'll find out
Admit it.  You grow fresh figs lol.
(04-05-2023, 01:06 PM)fenders53 Wrote:
(04-05-2023, 05:20 AM)rayray Wrote: lol--i guess we'll find out
Admit it.  You grow fresh figs lol.

yes...i grow fresh figs lol

how can i not?? i also make my own wine