Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Insider Selling
I find it very interesting that all these top CEO and CFO's of the biggest tech companies are selling shares at 52 week lows. This tells me they see further downside in tech and their own shares.  

The biggest insider selling over the past few weeks are

CRM
ENPH
FB
LSCC
NET
MRNA
SNAP
Z
MA
ROKU
DDOG
SCHW

Biggest insider buys

MGM
PENN
D
JAKK
BA
OPK
WRBY

As you can see no tech insider buys at all. Just something to keep in mind
Many tech companies hand shares to their employees so fast they don't need to ever buy. I bet a lot of the above sellers have been selling for six months. It's not hard to see that your shares are up 5X in a few years.
(02-21-2022, 11:01 AM)MrFortune Wrote: I find it very interesting that all these top CEO and CFO's of the biggest tech companies are selling shares at 52 week lows. This tells me they see further downside in tech and their own shares.  

CRM
ENPH
FB
LSCC
NET
MRNA
SNAP
Z
MA
ROKU
DDOG
SCHW

Biggest insider buys

MGM
PENN
D
JAKK
BA
OPK
WRBY

Not sure where you that information comes from. I checked CRM in Fidelity and all the recent insider sales were one of three items - an executed option, an automatic sale, or, particularly in December, a non-open market zero-value sale. None of those fit in the category of insider selling in a traditional sense. There were no open market sales going back to early December. Not gonna check further - FB is the only one on that list I might buy and it's just dirt cheap. Don't really like the company long-term but not too many companies with 30% annual growth sell at a 17PE. I can sell for gains in an IRA.
(02-21-2022, 03:00 PM)cemanuel Wrote:
(02-21-2022, 11:01 AM)MrFortune Wrote: I find it very interesting that all these top CEO and CFO's of the biggest tech companies are selling shares at 52 week lows. This tells me they see further downside in tech and their own shares.  

CRM
ENPH
FB
LSCC
NET
MRNA
SNAP
Z
MA
ROKU
DDOG
SCHW

Biggest insider buys

MGM
PENN
D
JAKK
BA
OPK
WRBY

Not sure where you that information comes from. I checked CRM in Fidelity and all the recent insider sales were one of three items - an executed option, an automatic sale, or, particularly in December, a non-open market zero-value sale. None of those fit in the category of insider selling in a traditional sense. There were no open market sales going back to early December. Not gonna check further - FB is the only one on that list I might buy and it's just dirt cheap. Don't really like the company long-term but not too many companies with 30% annual growth sell at a 17PE. I can sell for gains in an IRA.

Then Fidelity needs to get there act together  Big Grin

Marc Benioff sold the following:

2300 shares on 2/17
2300 on 2/16
2300 on 2/15
2300 on 2/14
2300 on 2/11
2300 on 2/10
2300 on 2/9
2300 on 2/8
2300 on 2/7

And he sold lots more in Jan and Feb I didn't even list