Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LMT
I love LMT. I think a lot of the recent price increase has been due to the Russia/Ukraine situation, and I'm kinda sad that it bounced up. I bought a lot under $350 and I'm quite happy with my LMT position, but I wouldn't mind being able to buy even more below $350.

LMT really has what it takes to be awesome in the long-term. I've talked about this before, but the F-35 program, while it has had it's difficulties, has grown to be an absolute game changer. I think this situation is unprecedented in the history of military aviation, give it a decade or two and we are looking at a situation where the large majority of the western world will be equipped with the same fighter. If sales to some slightly dodgier countries get approved in the future, then it's likely the F-35 will be the #1 fighter in the world when looking at the number of aircraft produced.

It's not only about the sale of a plane, it's about the rest of the stuff that comes with it. Maintenance, updates, new weapon systems, training etc. Most of these will lead to a significant amount of income for the next several decades, if not longer.

Also, we shouldn't forget just how actively LMT is involved in anything space related. It is another strong trend of the future, and LMT is very well positioned to benefit greatly from the increase in economical activity in space.

Messages In This Thread
LMT - by rnsmth - 01-29-2022, 10:15 AM
RE: LMT - by fenders53 - 01-29-2022, 10:35 AM
RE: LMT - by rnsmth - 01-29-2022, 10:42 AM
RE: LMT - by fenders53 - 01-29-2022, 11:20 AM
RE: LMT - by crimsonghost747 - 01-29-2022, 12:00 PM
RE: LMT - by fenders53 - 01-30-2022, 07:00 AM