Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your thoughts on the 2022 market so far?
The top stocks in Nasdaq and S&P are the same for the most part. I was hesitant to build index positions because it was widely predicted these stocks would crash the index. Nope, the only thing holding the indexes up so far. This is a fascinating hobby.

I actually do know a lot of people who are already crushed because they had large positions in stocks like PYPL, BABA etc. They didn't own crazy stuff like meta stocks and Reddit trash. I love buying individual stocks but it can be tough. I give people hell for owning 100 stocks but that might prove to be smart this year.

I am watching crypto with interest. I think it will live but it only took a month to fail miserably as a hedge against equities. If stocks capitulate it likely will too. It would probably be healthy if everything pulls back. Other than the fact that many young investors will say it's rigged and give up for a decade. This is how boomers hoarded all the stock ownership.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Your thoughts on the 2022 market so far? - by fenders53 - 01-30-2022, 06:42 AM
Your thoughts on the 2022 market so far? - by bankerboy - 02-01-2022, 03:30 PM
Your thoughts on the 2022 market so far? - by bankerboy - 02-02-2022, 09:23 AM