Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst stocks so far in 2022
(01-09-2022, 10:38 AM)fenders53 Wrote: If it's simple post up some real time trades and show us how to do it.  You'd probably still be doing it if was as easy as you describe.  Why wait years investing.  As skeptical as I am I'm happy to learn.  Everybody likes easy money.

I post real time trades at a couple of places (some here).  Feel free to find them.  Most recent moves, after bring EOG, LMT and D up to full positions, I am now working on doing the same with RY.

As Casey Stengel was wont to say, you could look it up.
(01-09-2022, 10:42 AM)rnsmth Wrote:
(01-09-2022, 10:38 AM)fenders53 Wrote: If it's simple post up some real time trades and show us how to do it.  You'd probably still be doing it if was as easy as you describe.  Why wait years investing.  As skeptical as I am I'm happy to learn.  Everybody likes easy money.

I post real time trades at a couple of places (some here).  Feel free to find them.  Most recent moves, after bring EOG, LMT and D up to full positions, I am now working on doing the same with RY.

As Casey Stengel was wont to say, you could look it up.
My comment was definitely not directed at you.  Sorry for the misunderstanding.

You can find every buy or sell I've made since late August 2018 on my Seeking Alpha Blogs. https://seekingalpha.com/user/48196727/instablogs

Happy reading.