Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Ten 2022 Predictions.
(01-23-2022, 08:19 PM)fenders53 Wrote: Halftime of the KC-BUF game and it has occurred to me through the weekend that either of us could have went 0-4.  Think I''ll stay away from Vegas sports betting. What a great divisional weekend for competitiveness.  Can't ask anymore from Brady.  Stafford is playing well but you can't give up the second have to Brady.  Not saying they sat on a lead because I was at work and didn't see it, but that lead melted like butter.

I have to say the BUF-KC game was the best divisional game I have seen in a long long time.  13 tics in regular play , KC gets the ball, just 13 tics and was able to force OT, and deny Buf the win. Wonder what the end result would have been if Buf had won the OT coin toss. Just incredible. Both teams were high caliber.This game was way better than any Superbowl I've watched in quite a while.

and for our picks at least underdog weekend wasn't a total blow out for either of us, You won the chiefs game, and I won with the rams upset. Smile
(01-24-2022, 08:38 AM)Scooterd Wrote:
(01-23-2022, 08:19 PM)fenders53 Wrote: Halftime of the KC-BUF game and it has occurred to me through the weekend that either of us could have went 0-4.  Think I''ll stay away from Vegas sports betting. What a great divisional weekend for competitiveness.  Can't ask anymore from Brady.  Stafford is playing well but you can't give up the second have to Brady.  Not saying they sat on a lead because I was at work and didn't see it, but that lead melted like butter.

I have to say the BUF-KC game was the best divisional game I have seen in a long long time.  13 tics in regular play , KC gets the ball, just 13 tics and was able to force OT,   and deny Buf the win. Wonder what the end result would have been if Buf had won the OT coin toss. Just incredible. Both teams were high caliber.This game was way better than any Superbowl I've watched in quite a while.

and for our picks at least underdog weekend wasn't a total blow out for either of us, You won the chiefs game, and I won with the rams upset. Smile
KC-BUF was amazing.  Isn't any doubt we saw the two best offenses in the game.  Game was likely settled by a coin toss.  I wish that sudden death rule didn't start until after each team had one possession.  Or you are not allowed to play for a tie.  Two point conversion mandatory if you were down by 7.  Anything would beat a coin toss.  Anyway BUF and KC will be around as long as the gunslingers stay healthy.  It's a shame somebody had to lose.  But then again neither defense deserves to advance.  Allowing multiple 70yd+ drives in under a minute of possession time is just pathetic for a playoff team.
At least my prediction of GB not winning the Super Bowl was correct. Probably the only prediction that I will get right this year.
My market volatility prediction was validated yesterday. I think 1000pt dip and full recovery qualifies. There was definitely some capitulation the first few hours. Triple volume on some stocks. We're at the point where some of the weak hands fold.
This weekend I'm taking KC over CIN, and Rams over 49ers
Sounds good. I will take the other side but I will be a Chiefs fan.  Giving up on the Bengals dream?  Kidding, they had a good run but KC is too strong.  But then again nobody won easy last weekend.
(01-29-2022, 03:37 PM)fenders53 Wrote: Sounds good. I will take the other side but I will be a Chiefs fan.  Giving up on the Bengals dream?  Kidding, they had a good run but KC is too strong.  But then again nobody won easy last weekend.
....... and then again just happened again.  Long season for Patrick contemplating that he was basically shut out for over two quarters. 

Since you put the Bengals up for adoption they are mine for the Superbowl.  Smile
(01-31-2022, 09:28 AM)fenders53 Wrote:
(01-29-2022, 03:37 PM)fenders53 Wrote: Sounds good. I will take the other side but I will be a Chiefs fan.  Giving up on the Bengals dream?  Kidding, they had a good run but KC is too strong.  But then again nobody won easy last weekend.
....... and then again just happened again.  Long season for Patrick contemplating that he was basically shut out for over two quarters. 

Since you put the Bengals up for adoption they are mine for the Superbowl.  Smile

Quite the contrarian are we!!! Smile
Historically, the Dow Jones industrial average is more likely to decline over the course of the full year after which the AFC team wins the championship. When the NFC team is crowned, the Dow is more likely to finish the year higher.

Perfect. I will take the other side of that coin. GO NFC / GO Rams / GO "Super Bowl Halo Effect" , Go US Markets Smile LOL
(01-31-2022, 09:42 AM)Scooterd Wrote:

Quite the contrarian are we!!!  Smile
Historically, the Dow Jones industrial average is more likely to decline over the course of the full year after which the AFC team wins the championship. When the NFC team is crowned, the Dow is more likely to finish the year higher.

Perfect. I will take the other side of that coin. GO NFC / GO Rams / GO "Super Bowl Halo Effect" , Go US Markets Smile LOL
You were right about Burrows.  No quit in him.  AFC playoffs are going to be fun for years to come with this crop of young QBs and WRs.
(01-31-2022, 09:49 AM)fenders53 Wrote:
(01-31-2022, 09:42 AM)Scooterd Wrote:

Quite the contrarian are we!!!  Smile

You were right about Burrows.  No quit in him.  AFC playoffs are going to be fun for years to come with this crop of young QBs and WRs.
I agree... The playoff games were the most exciting run up to the Superbowl I have seen in years.
I don't think it's ever been closer. Every game from divisional round until the end.