Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
Hope everyone has a great Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!!

Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas to all!
Merry Christmas from the Yucatán.  Santa an original painting by Kathy

[Image: 269121624_1884912378383322_1580714453316...e=61CBF49A]
Pleasant surprise to see this forum active over a holiday weekend for the first time since I have been here. I truly am quarantined from my family. My wife does live at the other end of the house though. Smile
(12-25-2021, 08:08 AM)fenders53 Wrote: Pleasant surprise to see this forum active over a holiday weekend for the first time since I have been here.  I truly am quarantined from my family.  My wife does live at the other end of the house though.  Smile

I hope you start to feel better soon.  Tough break to have to endure this over Christmas.
(12-25-2021, 08:58 AM)ken-do-nim Wrote:
(12-25-2021, 08:08 AM)fenders53 Wrote: Pleasant surprise to see this forum active over a holiday weekend for the first time since I have been here.  I truly am quarantined from my family.  My wife does live at the other end of the house though.  Smile

I hope you start to feel better soon.  Tough break to have to endure this over Christmas.
I feel quite a lot better today.  I couldn't get a professional Covid test though.  The rush is just madness from the omicron surge and holiday travelers.  A family member finally found a home test kit from Abbott Labs.  I sure stressed the family out.  We just had a funeral and I was around a lot of people in the days before I had symptoms.  So far it's just me and many of them did test themselves because they were headed off to events.  An FYI though, product reviewers believe the home tests are far more accurate after a day or more of symptoms.
Merry Xmas everyone! May Santa bring us all unexpectedly large dividend raises!

And glad you're feeling better some today, Fenders!