9) gild
10) PG

EDIT: PG Replaced QCOM at ten—was my error

The wife’s the same

1)amzn
2)ent
3)aos
4)enb
Very cool Ray. Love to see that Microsoft/Apple 1-2 punch. They aren't up that high for me yet, but I'll continue building them up. I'd like them to be 2-3 for me after BroadCom (not including ETFs).

I'm in the midst of a multi-year effort to move my company stock over to my E*Trade account, and I have planned a particularly large move for next year (adding about 60% more to my taxable account balance), so I think it makes sense to participate in a top 10 holdings thread after the dust has settled.
I am going to put my ETFs on my list when I update so the list is meaningful.
Other than some ETFs due to limitations on my 401K/HSA account, below are my top 10.

1. ABBV
2. XOM
3. AVGO
4. AAPL.
5. UNH
6. JNJ
7. PM
8. MSFT
9. LOW
10. COST

Major changes were MO & T. I sold around half of each position for cap loss and moved the fund to BTI & other stocks.
As I enter retirement ETFs definitely my three largest positions. SPY-QQQ-!WM to begin.

1. JNJ
2. BMY
3. XEL
4. DG
5. WEC
6. RTX
7. TXRH
8. VSTO
9. EOG
10. FB

Definitely plan to trim BMY via covered calls. VSTO has grown a little large.
(12-23-2021, 08:25 AM)ken-do-nim Wrote: Very cool Ray.  Love to see that Microsoft/Apple 1-2 punch.  They aren't up that high for me yet, but I'll continue building them up.  I'd like them to be 2-3 for me after BroadCom (not including ETFs).

I'm in the midst of a multi-year effort to move my company stock over to my E*Trade account, and I have planned a particularly large move for next year (adding about 60% more to my taxable account balance), so I think it makes sense to participate in a top 10 holdings thread after the dust has settled.

aapl has been my number one holding for almost forever (besides company stock--i don't list that one--i try to stay anonymous online as much as i can)

but i've been adding to msft--even some when people said it was overvalued but added some more--and with the run-up it's become my number one holding

nvda was up there for a bit but xom had a good run this year or so with the latest ndva price reduction xom took it's spot

i don't see anything take place of my top 3 anytime soon--i'll add my company stock to the top 10 when i retire
(12-23-2021, 08:28 AM)fenders53 Wrote: I am going to put my ETFs on my list when I update so the list is meaningful.

yea fenders--i'd say etf's are very meaningful--mine so much because they're specific to my kplan--no one else can buy or research them

well--i'd be able to find their counterparts with a little digging
(12-24-2021, 10:26 AM)rayray Wrote:
(12-23-2021, 08:28 AM)fenders53 Wrote: I am going to put my ETFs on my list when I update so the list is meaningful.

yea fenders--i'd say etf's are very meaningful--mine so much because they're specific to my kplan--no one else can buy or research them

well--i'd be able to find their counterparts with a little digging

Stock picking is a lot more fun, and no doubt I can make more dividends, but this year is the first time in a while that I have matched or beat the index.  Splitting it up between stocks and ETFs will probably work out.  Nobody ever sues the S&P 500 and they haven't BK'd yet.  Smile
Top Ten (of 43 stocks)

A) by market value
1) LOW
BRK.B
PFE
DIS
ABBV
UNH
CVS
BLK
CSCO
10) TD.TO

B) by invested money (full position equvalents):
1.2 FPE: O, JNJ, BRK.B, TD.TO
1.1 FPE: MMM, PFE
1.0 FPE:
AMGN
XOM
CSCO
RY.TO
IBM
T
CVS
DIS
MO
GILD
LOW
ABBV
AMZN

C) by income:
1) ABBV
MO
T
O
TD.TO
RY.TO
XOM
PFE
IBM
10) AMGN
(12-23-2021, 02:50 PM)fenders53 Wrote: As I enter retirement ETFs definitely my three largest positions.  SPY-QQQ-!WM to begin.

1. JNJ
2. BMY
3. XEL
4. DG
5. WEC
6. RTX
7. TXRH
8. VSTO
9. EOG
10. FB

Definitely plan to trim BMY via covered calls.   VSTO has grown a little large.

Wow, FB is your 10th?  Are you all-in on the 'meta-verse'?
(12-27-2021, 10:31 AM)ken-do-nim Wrote:
(12-23-2021, 02:50 PM)fenders53 Wrote: As I enter retirement ETFs definitely my three largest positions.  SPY-QQQ-!WM to begin.

1. JNJ
2. BMY
3. XEL
4. DG
5. WEC
6. RTX
7. TXRH
8. VSTO
9. EOG
10. FB

Definitely plan to trim BMY via covered calls.   VSTO has grown a little large.

Wow, FB is your 10th?  Are you all-in on the 'meta-verse'?
Heck yes I am!  What exactly is the metaverse again?    Tongue

I've struggled to get the port just where I want it.  And I am try to time a brokerage switch.  Right now my largest holding is company called Stack of Benjamins.  If I took it out to 15 you would see GOOGL-AMZN etc.  Add in the ETFs and I have all the big mega tech I need.  I also write options so a stock can rise or drop a few positions on short notice.  That's where 75% of my port income comes from so it's just something I have to accept.
Here are my top ten as of this morning.

1. LOW 4.36%
2. DLR 3.93%
3. AAPL 3.90%
4. AVGO 3.58%
5. MSFT 3.42%
6. QCOM 3.03%
7. UNH 3.01%
8. WSO 2.98%
9. TGT 2.77%
10. ABT 2.70%
My website: DGI For The DIY