Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ok, so we are old and retired. Now what??
"Ooh, I went to Cornell too! I remember Clara Dickson! I lived across the street in Risley. So many hook up stories I heard about in Clara Dickson (lots in my dorm too, esp. around Rocky Horror time)."

At the time I was there Mary Donlon was all-female, complete with men having to sign in/out. We called it "The Nunnery." We were a bit more social. Was Risley the one we called The Holiday Inn? There was one shaped like a hotel. Or do I have that mixed up? Balch Hall was there too, being something. Unless it's changed a lot I could still find my way around but can't recall the specific place-names.

The protocol for when someone stopped in to use our showers to, er, get busy was this: There was a hose hooked up to the cold winter under one of the sinks. And we hadn't even come across the, "It puts the lotion in the basket or else . . ." saying. Too bad.

Winter was better - we were on the ground floor. There was a bucket and we'd fill it with snow - sometimes we'd notify the floor and everyone would grab their trash baskets from their rooms and we'd go full fireman's ladder on 'em.

"Board games and D&D are much more co-ed now."

There's a Books 'n Brews not far from where I live. We keep meaning to get there.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ok, so we are old and retired. Now what?? - by cemanuel - 12-23-2021, 08:29 AM