Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another SA Refugee
Hi everyone,
I am coming over from SA looking for a new Dividend Home.

I am 73 years old and manage three personal portfolios. One is a dividend stock portfolio with 30 stocks. I also do options in all three portfolios.

Looking forward to being part of this community as I find my way around.

Cheers...
Bob
(12-15-2021, 10:27 AM)backroadbob Wrote: Hi everyone,

I am 73 years old and manage three personal portfolios. One is a dividend stock portfolio with 30 stocks. I also do options in all three portfolios.

Cheers...
Bob
Welcome Bob. Love me some options!  Please throw up a post in our Conservative Options thread.  Doesn't have to be conservative but that is our main thread on the subject.
(12-15-2021, 10:31 AM)fenders53 Wrote:

Cheers...
Bob
Welcome Bob. Love me some options!  Please throw up a post in our Conservative Options thread.  Doesn't have to be conservative but that is our main thread on the subject.
Thanks. I did not realize there was an Options Thread...
(12-15-2021, 11:20 AM)backroadbob Wrote:
(12-15-2021, 10:31 AM)fenders53 Wrote:

Cheers...
Bob
Thanks. I did not realize there was an Options Thread...
I am on my phone and inept but I can post a link if necessary.  Several of us use options but in different strategies.  See you there.
Welcome!
We even have an option trading subforum! Here: http://dividendgrowthforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37

However most of the discussion there is in that one "conservative options" thread.
(12-15-2021, 12:07 PM)crimsonghost747 Wrote: Welcome!
We even have an option trading subforum! Here: http://dividendgrowthforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37

However most of the discussion there is in that one "conservative options" thread.
It just happens to be the thread that got some traction. We are happy to entertain option YOLO shots as well. We got all day to tell you why we think it's crazy.   Big Grin 

Seriously though most here are mystified by options and think they are automatically riskier than just going long in the first place.  Of course options are as risky or safe as you choose them to be.

Cheers...
Bob

I hope you share details about your dividend portfolio over in the My Portfolio forum.
Welcome Bob!
(12-16-2021, 12:08 AM)Kerim Wrote: Welcome Bob!

Thanks Kerim!