Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So what is your favorite stock that is getting murdered right now?
(12-22-2021, 07:33 PM)fenders53 Wrote:
(12-22-2021, 07:20 PM)ken-do-nim Wrote: TGT was up so high for me earlier this year; now it's almost back to break even.  Sob sob.
I bailed on most of my retail awhile ago.  Not because they aren't great companies.  TGT isn't even at an overvalued PE ratio.  They need some more government money to keep knocking the lights out.  That debate is dead for now but the economy will be juiced some more, some how some way.

I got news for you. Government money whether they give it out or not doesn't really affect Target much at all. Stop listening to all the bone heads on CNBC that tell you that  Big Grin

TGT will do well in any environment. They actually made more money before the covid and all the stimulus checks. 

I have been aggressively adding to TGT in recent days. One of the few good buying opportunities in the market right now. Its all about the supply chain right now. But TGT CEO is one the best in the game. They carry there own containers and knew they has to buy goods ahead of the curve. Smart

Messages In This Thread
RE: So what is your favorite stock that is getting murdered right now? - by divmenow - 12-23-2021, 05:53 PM