Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So what is your favorite stock that is getting murdered right now?
(12-15-2021, 04:18 PM)fenders53 Wrote: I doubt I will EVER stop bragging I held BABA for about 8 months THIS YEAR, and didn't lose money.  We did warn the victims.  Don't fight the tape.  Dump it and average back in if you must.  Yes my vision of the past is outstanding.  Smile

LMT-yes that will work out eventually.  They will pay the dividend while you ride it out.

CELH- I have links to some British guys that pump it daily.  Let me know.  And WTH is wrong with you Crimson?  I do expect you to get me back for that comment.  Smile      

U- I like it but I sat on my hands and missed the bus. I'll wait and maybe never get a chance to own it.  Better than getting my face torn off.

I think I held BABA for about 2 weeks this year. But the growth metrics cannot be ignored, and while the Chinese government will be sure to make things go the way they want, they will not kill all of their money makers. I will not buy BABA yet, but I do think I will buy it at some point if the market keeps hammering it down.

As for CELH, there are many things wrong with me but the large majority of those issues have nothing to do with my stock picking skills! Tongue I've traded it here in the $60 range a couple of times now, it has worked out well. The chart is that of a super hyped tech growth company with majestic promises of the future, the daily moves are at least as crazy as those tech companies. The thing is that CELH probably beats the majority of those tech companies in revenue growth, not to mention actually being profitable. Not that it matters at these valuations. Long story short: it's a good company with massive growth potential. The valuation is still crazy , no doubt about that, but at least it's $40 less crazy than a few weeks ago. I am not convinced that the market is done with paying ridiculous amounts for growth. You know I will never invest large amounts of money in a company like this, but it wouldn't be the first time CELH has used $60 as a springboard on it's way higher. 

As for U, well why do you keep sitting on your hands when I give you great stock picks??  Big Grin 
Maybe take a look at the option chain? The premiums are pretty decent even for strikes far OTM. Maybe you will find something you like there.

Messages In This Thread
RE: So what is your favorite stock that is getting murdered right now? - by crimsonghost747 - 12-16-2021, 12:07 AM