Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So what is your favorite stock that is getting murdered right now?
I thought this might be fun in a sick sort of way.  Smile  

I don't actually own many currently as I am very conservative, but I do own a few.  More specifically I have sold puts that are WAY in the money and will not be able to avoid owning them much longer.

RUN- Sunrun is a profitable solar installer.  I have no idea why they are dropping this hard and fast.

SPWR- Similar story as RUN.  The sector is getting destroyed but I am bullish for 2022..  

SOFI- My only SPAC. I better start liking it because I will own a few hundred shares soon and maybe more later.I did wait for most of the beating to occur before entering.  I didn't FOMO but it is still getting ugly.

IWM- The Russell 2000 so not a stock.  I wanted to own about 300 shares of this ETF entering retirement.  That's good because it is about to happen and I will be down well over 10% on entry.  

My port is only down about 2% off ATH so this is just whining.  I'll buy a few more speculative stocks but not much more.

Anyone else have a few stocks that are bleeding out but you know you should keep them?

Messages In This Thread
So what is your favorite stock that is getting murdered right now? - by fenders53 - 12-15-2021, 10:27 AM