Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Time in the Market
Just read this, wasn't ignoring you. We'll just disagree whether most penny stocks are fraudulent or not, and move on if that is agreeable with you.

And the sentence that ticked you off wasn't exactly what I typed. Don't even know where the word "tiny" came from other than my phones add a word feature. More clearly stated, I would need to see documentation that buying a large number of penny stocks works out over the entire port. No. it's not impossible it can happen in a small sample. I just don't happen to know any long-term successful penny stock investors so it;s my belief the odds are astronomical. The manipulation I witnessed by market makers on a daily basis was absolutely ridiculous. Dig deep enough and most companies were making no meaningful attempt at an actual business. They were clearly selling shares. There are indeed a few penny stocks that became big board stocks. The win list is very, very short compared to the many thousands of penny stocks that remain fractional penny stocks over the past decades. That is what I meant to convey and I'll not comment further.