Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2022 Perfect Portfolio Competition
Congratulations to ChadR for the victory!
And also congratulations to vbin for giving ChadR a veritable opponent.

The rest of us finished in the red, though luckily many of us still did way better than the SP500.
Congrats Chad!
Looking at Chad's picks ... Chad's big winner, Cardinal Health, I've never even heard of before! I'd better check it out.
Is there one for 2023? Too late for me to participate I guess( I would have again chosen the same 2-3 Chinese names + couple of us equities for this year.

Would love see to what others are looking at and add them to my watch list.

Congrats chad.
(01-22-2023, 02:36 AM)vbin Wrote: Is there one for 2023? Too late for me to participate I guess( I would have again chosen the same 2-3 Chinese names + couple of us equities for this year.

Would love see to what others are looking at and add them to my watch list.

Congrats chad.

If enough people want to make some picks, I'll add a new tab for 2023.

There's still 11 months left in the year, I don't see why we can't start it now.
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha
Thanks Eric! I'll make picks, but I'm pretty shell-shocked from 2022!

Should we do it in this thread, or start a fresh one for the new year?
new thread pls Smile and cost basis starting at 1.2.2023?
Haven't been on the website for a while. Personal stuff got in the way. Glad to see that I won the 2022 contest. Fenders is right, this was the first year I didn't pick an oil stock and I should have. CAH was my big winner. It's a great stock that I have a decent number of shares, but not enough after it's 2022 run.

Need to visit a lot more often now. Just had my STOR limit order come through so now I have a nice chunk of change to reinvest.
Welcome back Chad!