Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What I Am Buying Today.
ALE walked through another limit order at the close so two purchases today. Sold an IWM put at the close. (Russell 2000 ETF) I need a few lots of that for my retirement port so might as well get some income until I get exercised at a lower price. About the only major US index that isn't overvalued IMO.
New guy here but long time equity investor. Latest purchase was VZ with its 4.5% plus dividend. Just a safe long term hold for income strategy in 7 years. Held back a bunch of cash from a real estate sale recently to take advantage of a cooler September market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(09-11-2021, 06:44 AM)bankerboy Wrote: New guy here but long time equity investor. Latest purchase was VZ with its 4.5% plus dividend. Just a safe long term hold for income strategy in 7 years. Held back a bunch of cash from a real estate sale recently to take advantage of a cooler September market.

Welcome!

I've been wondering when Verizon would hit the bottom.  It's at its yearly low, so you might have found it!  Only time will tell.
Added NUE, CLF, DHR, VZ, XOM and TD

Sold GM, CROX, KO, R, GNRC and JBX

Just some reshuffling and getting my portfolio better ready when inflation hits. It’s coming and I won’t to be in front of it lol
Added more BMY. Trading at 8ish pe. A+ rated.    
(09-13-2021, 01:39 PM)vbin Wrote: Added more BMY. Trading at 8ish pe. A+ rated.

Is that FastGraphs? I enjoy his YT vids and am considering subscribing in the near future.

I am about to average up on BMY again.

And yes that is Fastgraphs Bankerboy.
Bought some SMG, NUE and KR
added SMG, CI, TGT and CMCSA
joined the party and bought SMG
added a few, BMY, MED, SMG, XOM and PM
Added to SMG as well.