Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What I Am Buying Today.
Added XOM, ALL, and SMG
added XLE, XOM, HD, MSFT, BUD and HRL
New positions in MRO, BRK.B, STAG and ABT
Bought 10 shares on AMZN. Figured why not. I never owned it. Lets see what it does over 10 years lol

Added some ORCL, NUE, VFC, VLO and PM
added

mo
^ same here.
Used the first of the pooled dividends from the energy stocks in my trading account to buy a share of META.

Seems ridiculously cheap considering its earnings and cash flows.

I sold FB at $208.76 back in March, so to get it back $53 cheaper just three months later is nice!
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha
Added CBRL and META
Just added to DVN, XOM, CVX, OXY, BP and SLB
Added CVX and DVN and a few smaller names. Idiot sellers lol. The oil stocks were higher when the pumps were much lower then this lol. I was waiting for a dip to get in.

Eric you adding?
(06-23-2022, 10:40 AM)divmenow Wrote: Added CVX and DVN and a few smaller names. Idiot sellers lol. The oil stocks were higher when the pumps were much lower then this lol. I was waiting for a dip to get in.

Eric you adding?

I have no cash available to buy. Spent what was accumulated through dividends on META this morning.

I'm about as full of energy as I care to be anyways, I've probably got more than I should already.
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha
(06-23-2022, 10:46 AM)EricL Wrote:
(06-23-2022, 10:40 AM)divmenow Wrote: Added CVX and DVN and a few smaller names. Idiot sellers lol.  The oil stocks were higher when the pumps were much lower then this lol. I was waiting for a dip to get in.

Eric you adding?

I have no cash available to buy. Spent what was accumulated through dividends on META this morning.

I'm about as full of energy as I care to be anyways, I've probably got more than I should already.
Don't feel lonely.  I leaned into energy a bit much.  I was careful with entries and conservative on strike prices on puts.  I expected the political noise but the dip in oil stock prices back to basically JAN prices is insanity given the fundamentals.  Perhaps the fundamentals will actually change some in 30 days, but no chance enough to justify this pullback.  If it continues Friday maybe I will nibble a few more oil shares, but I really shouldn't.