Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What I Am Buying Today.
(03-31-2022, 09:39 AM)ken-do-nim Wrote:
(03-31-2022, 08:53 AM)MrFortune Wrote: HAS new low today for any of you that are interested.

I knew this was coming with the supply chain issues.  But I'm holding.
I was out on the last run but I have several HAS puts sold.  If it dips much more I will be long again.  A lot of retail and discretionary stocks are getting roughed up.
added a few shares of LOW today
(04-01-2022, 12:35 AM)Dividendwayfarer Wrote: added a few shares of LOW today

I like to check up on LOW every now and then (I had it briefly last year), but I still like HD better.
Bought some ODFL . Always wanted to own it
Added a few UNP and NSC
Finally bought a significant amount of real shares of DKS today. I've been selling covered puts for many months and finally satisfied it is sitting on strong support.
DKS just announced accounting practices. Stock is down $18 to $82 now. Wow!!

APRIL FOOLS Wink Wink Wink
Added a few more shares of T ahead of the ex-div for the WBD spinoff.
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha
(04-01-2022, 01:28 PM)stockguru Wrote: DKS just announced accounting practices. Stock is down $18 to $82 now. Wow!!

That was just mean.  I didn't see the Aprils Fools part until I checked about three websites and came back here just now.   Big Grin  I have several option contracts open and just bought a half position in shares today.
(04-01-2022, 06:27 PM)fenders53 Wrote:
(04-01-2022, 01:28 PM)stockguru Wrote: DKS just announced accounting practices. Stock is down $18 to $82 now. Wow!!

That was just mean.  I didn't see the Aprils Fools part until I checked about three websites and came back here just now.   Big Grin  I have several option contracts open and just bought a half position in shares today.

Ha! Love it!
(04-01-2022, 10:23 PM)Kerim Wrote:
(04-01-2022, 06:27 PM)fenders53 Wrote:

Ha! Love it!
Yeah she's a real comedian.  I thought I lost about $8K in about an hour.  

"Keep my stock's ticker out yo mouth Guru"   
Big Grin
(04-02-2022, 10:31 AM)fenders53 Wrote: "Keep my stock's ticker out yo mouth Guru"   
Big Grin

LOL!! (And topical!)