Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What I Am Buying Today.
Maybe we should have two separate threads? one for growth stocks and the other for, well, dividend growth stocks?
(01-13-2022, 01:53 PM)Dividends from Scratch Wrote: Maybe we should have two separate threads? one for growth stocks and the other for, well, dividend growth stocks?
I am thinking probably not when the thread gets votes from six members a day if we are lucky.  I am OK with reading about any stock a member wishes to purchase.

I think i will start putting all my option trades in my conservative option thread. This is indeed a dividend forum and the last thing I wish to do is turn anybody off with my posts.
But if it's not that at all Dividends from Scratch, I really do think it should be OK to chat about ABNB, GOOGL and other such non-dividend stuff. The place just doesn't get enough traffic to get too restrictive.
Bought a couple shares of TQQQ today Ken. They had a half off sale today lol. I had a mini-strike when I opened my account. I didn't realize a 2/1 share split was scheduled. Smile
Started a tracking position in SOXL. Down 30 cents minutes later. Thanks a lot Ken. Smile
(01-13-2022, 03:42 PM)fenders53 Wrote: Started a tracking position in SOXL. Down 30 cents minutes later.  Thanks a lot Ken. Smile

SOXL and TQQQ oh my!  Next you need TECL, FAS, SPXL, CURE, and NAIL and you'll be all set!  In theory WEBL should be good too, but I've given up on it.

Another tough day.  Gave back all the gains of the last few days.  Seems like bad news every day.  Eventually this will end, so I'm in "endure" mode.
I will play the tech is hot or not this week game. A distraction from the real money.
Added NEE
Lets hear it for the Democrats... Show of hands lol Wink

“Get Those Brokers Back in Here! Turn The Machines Back On! Turn the Machines Back on!”

Sell what you have. Everything is going to 0 Smile
(01-14-2022, 10:40 AM)Mr1share Wrote: Lets hear it for the Democrats... Show of hands lol Wink

“Get Those Brokers Back in Here! Turn The Machines Back On! Turn the Machines Back on!”

Sell what you have. Everything is going to 0 Smile
Never made so much oil money in my entire life.  Hooray!!!  My EOG profits are hedged at 105 SP for a few weeks.  Not the perfect plan but what a ride that has been since last month.

Rolled a few AMD puts forward this morning.  They were going to expire about even but I am a true chip believer.  I mean not like over the top Ken believer level but I'm onboard.  Smile    

And I hope you don't take this wrong but be a little careful with the politics.   Half my friends here don't vote like me and I'm very OK with that here in 'merika.  From an investing standpoint I play the cards that I am dealt as objectively as possible.  I'm pretty sure that is good investing.
I'd like to point out my HD (retail in general) bear call is coming true. Too bad it's 8 weeks late and cost me ten Benjamins. Smile
added OKE MSFT AVGO.
I am not buying anything today, but I get lots of dividends in over the next two weeks.

Will be buying RY, I know that for sure.