Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Frankfurt
Another SOXL fan hooray!
(10-26-2021, 10:33 AM)ken-do-nim Wrote: Another SOXL fan hooray!

I saw that you had the last post... then saw poneyboy's post and I already knew that you posted something about SOXL! Big Grin

but yeah, welcome. And definitely looks like a good start for a DGI portfolio!
(10-26-2021, 10:03 AM)poneyboy Wrote: Hey All. Excited to be on this forum.

I live in Fresno CA and have been investing for about 4 years. Kind of a newbie lol

I am currently invested on about 15 names mostly large cap tech and high dividend growers like  TXN, MSFT AVGO, FB, FDX, CMI, APD, LMT, PEP, TGT, TSCO, TEAM, NOW, ICE and SOXL

I also dabble in some $5 and under stocks and ride them for a nice ride if I'm lucky such as HUT
Great to have you here.  I have relatives in Fresno area.  Hope you stay active.  You know where to find us for our more active daily moves.  In DEC we do a  forum stock picking contest.  Hope you join in.
(10-26-2021, 05:57 PM)fenders53 Wrote:
(10-26-2021, 10:03 AM)poneyboy Wrote: Hey All. Excited to be on this forum.

I live in Fresno CA and have been investing for about 4 years. Kind of a newbie lol

I am currently invested on about 15 names mostly large cap tech and high dividend growers like  TXN, MSFT AVGO, FB, FDX, CMI, APD, LMT, PEP, TGT, TSCO, TEAM, NOW, ICE and SOXL

I also dabble in some $5 and under stocks and ride them for a nice ride if I'm lucky such as HUT
Great to have you here.  I have relatives in Fresno area.  Hope you stay active.  You know where to find us for our more active daily moves.  In DEC we do a  forum stock picking contest.  Hope you join in.

Sounds like fun. Can't wait to join in the fund
(10-26-2021, 01:18 PM)crimsonghost747 Wrote:

I saw that you had the last post... then saw poneyboy's post and I already knew that you posted something about SOXL! Big Grin

Heh, well not this year due to the chip shortage, but 2022-2023 we SOXX/USD/SOXL owners are going to become rich  Big Grin

(SOXX = 1x index, USD = 2x index, SOXL = 3x index)
(10-27-2021, 12:36 PM)ken-do-nim Wrote:
(10-26-2021, 01:18 PM)crimsonghost747 Wrote:

Heh, well not this year due to the chip shortage, but 2022-2023 we SOXX/USD/SOXL owners are going to become rich  Big Grin

(SOXX = 1x index, USD = 2x index, SOXL = 3x index)

Now you just jinxed it  Big Grin