Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fender's final approach to retirement.
Fenders, good topic and valuable information since a few of us are right behind you.

4 different income streams will be very valuable for stability, diversification while reducing stress levels.

I'm assuming, being not only a saver but a proactive financial planner, taking your personal financial self being by the horns you've done a good job and shouldn't have many worries. Once that time comes to hang up that working career you'll probably realize that money will not be as big of a worry as it seems at the moment. The emotional part is the thought of entering the next stage of life, to retire can be very emotional and can play on different levels, some good some bad--it's a process to work through on a individual basis.

It's true that long term investments are very valuable, whether they pay divi's or not. Time in the market is more valuable then timing the market--it's just the way it works.

I don't play options, I get the jest of it but was never interested enough to fully understand or feel comfortable with it. KISS investing works best for me, a mix of growth and value investments, with some paying divi's and some don't. I'm not going to lie, I love divi's but what's not to love about growth stocks? A mix of both work well for me, but I've been in this game for 25 years, the lumps were well earned as I'm sure yours have been well earned too.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fender's final approach to retirement. - by rayray - 08-21-2021, 08:27 AM
Fender's final approach to retirement. - by bankerboy - 10-29-2021, 05:47 PM
Fender's final approach to retirement. - by bankerboy - 11-16-2021, 02:49 PM
Fender's final approach to retirement. - by bankerboy - 11-24-2021, 08:43 AM