Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hola
Hi Everyone,

I've been lurking this forum for the better part of a year.  I'm largely an Index Fund/Boglehead investor (low cost, keep simple, buy the haystack not the needle, etc.).  However in the past few years I became more and more convinced of the value in DGI investing as well.  I currently have a port of roughly 50 companies and like most of you, I look for attractive valuations for when and where to add.

Looking forward to FINALLY being able to participate moving forward. Thank You Kerim!  Cool
Welcome Dario! And sorry for the delay and frustration. But thanks for your persistence!
Welcome Dario! Thanks for hanging in there. Forum is going to be active again with a few more members. Please post a new thread or two soon. It's the best way to meet most of the active posters in a short time.

I was 90% Boglehead 10% DGI for decades. As I approach retirement I am predominantly DGI. There is a happy place in the middle I will find over the next year. I just needed to find the mix that bumps my average dividends over the SPY. SPY is overvalued anyway so a good time to explore IMO.
Welcome.
It might have been a long wait but this forum is worth it!
Welcome

Sent from my LM-X420 using Tapatalk
Welcome. Glad you had patience. It will be well worth the wait.
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!
Welcome indeed, Dario!