Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Safe" high yielders - stocks, ETFs, CEFs, REITs, MLPs, etc - post your favorites!
Midrange,

I should have left that out. My IRA broker would give me fits trying to do it. I could fix that if I cared too. I was just saying the process isn't so complicated an option novice couldn't understand it. I wasn't approaching this as a single trade but a strategy someone might employ for years if they liked. That is Ken's intent.

In any event, that is off track for Ken. He doesn't do options at all. He does like to jump down yield trap holes though and I know he is going to get burned sooner or later. I was trying to help him understand NUSI and the collaring strategy they use. NUSI isn't on my buy list. It probably works for him, and much better than some of his other high income ETFs.

Mike is an option roll heathen. He'll be proud of me tomorrow when I surrender on a few. Nobody likes a quitter. Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Safe" high yielders - stocks, ETFs, CEFs, REITs, MLPs, etc - post your favorites! - by fenders53 - 08-19-2021, 07:07 AM