Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stocks that look attractive
I started a thread where we can list stocks that look attractive and worthy of a buy right now or is getting to that certain level where you feel comfortably buying. 

Off the top of my head I like SRE, SAP, BEN, BTI, MTB, WBA, and ALLY just a few names off the top of my head.
Totally with you about BTI. That's the only thing I've been buying lately, and fairly aggressively at that (for me!). I'll have other thoughts when I eventually get my spreadsheets fully updated!
BTI and MGA come to mind. Almost everything I own or watch could use a minimum 5% pullback. 10%+ before I would be real comfortable recommending them.
Sbux Coo leaving to lead WBA, she was key and critical in sbux digital transformation and is known to be one of the strongest exec there right now.

WBA also partnered with MSFT on a bunch of initiatives. Management is trying to.unlock growth and stock potential.

Been buying WBA, CVS.

In Chinese stocks baba, tencent and attentive for the reasons well known.
There are getting to be some attractive opportunities for dividend growth stocks. These ten are all trading within 5% of 52-week lows.

[Image: FRiH0_5XoAAH6ms?format=jpg&name=large]

Not often that you can get Comcast, Starbucks, and Home Depot at 2.5%+ dividend yields.
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha
CMI and SWK are two of my favorites but everyone should do their own DD. SWK is in for a very rough ride this year. The earning call was scary but honest. I will be back in HD and/or LOW after they correct a little more. The Covid sugar high is over and it will show up in an earnings report soon enough.
(04-29-2022, 02:00 PM)EricL Wrote: There are getting to be some attractive opportunities for dividend growth stocks. These ten are all trading within 5% of 52-week lows.

[Image: FRiH0_5XoAAH6ms?format=jpg&name=large]

Not often that you can get Comcast, Starbucks, and Home Depot at 2.5%+ dividend yields.

Thank you for sharing this. Dint realize how much some of them have corrected.

Have a position in swk. Might add more
Here is my updated watch list with current EPS estimates showing the stocks that are trading significantly below historical valuation levels and have projected annual returns >15%.

[Image: FScw3DGXwAAg9Xf?format=png&name=large]
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha
I started a position in SWK. Their forward guidance was horrid. Glad they ripped the bandaid off