Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your winners & losers today?
Hey thanks all I appreciate being missed Smile

It's a lot easier to swallow a bad month when you have new funds ready to come in and buy at lower prices, but I really had nothing to talk about in January other than "man this sucks". And it's not just January, given that the bulk of my taxable funds are still in company stock which has been sliding since September. Well, the trading window is scheduled to open in a few weeks, and while $97 is not $142 it's not nothing either, so we'll see. I still have enough powder there to fund my ROTH for the year, pay the ex her child support, and hit all my targets, without breaking into options that aren't expiring yet. Dividends are forecast to rise to $10k annually after I do that.

Trim-and-add will be my mantra going forwards absolutely.

I'm still loaded up on shares of 3x ETFs, so if & when the market takes off again, it will be fun. I hate coronavirus!!! (PS: Interestingly, of all my triples, FAS held up the best in January, the financial sector one, and it is the only one of the bunch that actually pays a pretty decent quarterly dividend too.)

Messages In This Thread
What are your winners & losers today? - by 2R45 - 04-29-2021, 08:42 AM
RE: What are your winners & losers today? - by backroadbob - 12-20-2021, 07:11 PM
What are your winners & losers today? - by bankerboy - 01-22-2022, 12:49 PM
What are your winners & losers today? - by bankerboy - 01-28-2022, 08:50 AM
RE: What are your winners & losers today? - by ken-do-nim - 02-04-2022, 09:10 AM