Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your winners & losers today?
(01-28-2022, 08:50 AM)bankerboy Wrote:
(01-22-2022, 09:18 PM)fenders53 Wrote: I would ease in on tech unless they are truly cheap.  Until you get some earnings reports in.  You can always panic buy on the way higher as wrong as that sounds.  .  Plenty of decent tech stocks down 25%.  They won't get away overnight.  I will be pleasantly surprised if the market doesn't chop around for six months.

Only BK I expect are the sham IPOs that won't sniff a profit  during this economic cycle.  Those stocks are getting too cheap to dilute with so they'll be paying some loan shark interest to keep the game going.

Poneyboy, I recommend listening to Fender, he’s old and experienced..

Plus the coming interest rate increases is gonna leave a deeper mark on tech IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If there are too many rate increases anything with a lot of debt will struggle.  Even bullet proof FAANG with fortress balance sheets will care if their customers are forced to trim expenditures.  Let's hope it's a couple rate increases and a very long pause.  Election might help us as the FED tries to not completely melt the markets down this summer.

Messages In This Thread
What are your winners & losers today? - by 2R45 - 04-29-2021, 08:42 AM
RE: What are your winners & losers today? - by backroadbob - 12-20-2021, 07:11 PM
What are your winners & losers today? - by bankerboy - 01-22-2022, 12:49 PM
What are your winners & losers today? - by bankerboy - 01-28-2022, 08:50 AM
RE: What are your winners & losers today? - by fenders53 - 01-28-2022, 11:17 AM