Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your winners & losers today?
My first post

My 2 biggest losers were PYPL 5.62% and DIS at 6.19%

My only winner was TXN lol

Stock market valuations, driven by low interest rates and trillions of dollars pumped into the money supply, cannot maintain lofty levels in the absence of revenue and profit to support the stock price. Interest rates going up, stock valuations going down. Disney performance as a company was better in 2018. Recently, revenue up, costs up, profits down. Disney theme park business not recovered from Covid yet, and the online stuff has stiff competition -- see what happened to Netflix today. Valuations going down to meet the reality of the actual business performance. I'm afraid my Disney going down, maybe below $100.

The problem with people like me is; I'm fully invested and cant lower my costs on big correction. I don't have enough money lying around like all your guys do lol. So I dont really care what the market does today or tomorrow. I'm in for 25 + years. But it does suck losing all this money Wink I'm sure many people are in same boat as me. I invested like 25k and that's all I had to put in. I'm letting that ride and wont be adding as I don't have anything extra $$ to add. l I'm broke lol

Messages In This Thread
What are your winners & losers today? - by 2R45 - 04-29-2021, 08:42 AM
RE: What are your winners & losers today? - by backroadbob - 12-20-2021, 07:11 PM
RE: What are your winners & losers today? - by Marknew - 01-21-2022, 05:08 PM
What are your winners & losers today? - by bankerboy - 01-22-2022, 12:49 PM
What are your winners & losers today? - by bankerboy - 01-28-2022, 08:50 AM