Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your winners & losers today?
(01-06-2022, 05:09 PM)poneyboy Wrote: HUM my 2nd largest holding down $88 today WTH... $44k loss

I'm done with the market forever; after today never seen a company this size drop so fast total rigged job.

My wife works for Humana and there doing great. Small hick-up in Medicare growth. This is not tech company and has a 16 PE for heaven's sake

I  have no choice now to hold and maybe sell a fund to buy more. This is why people hate the market and refuse to invest. BS they way this stock was down this big!! Crooks in control and they can do whatever they want. I'm sure the big wigs shorted yesterday knowing this would happen. Yes I'm pissed. Can you tell lol

Oh man sorry to hear that. That sucks. 

That stock got slammed way too much in my opinion today. Must have been a lot of margin call to go down that much. I dont remember another time a stock this big and undervalued got hit so hard. I'm sure it will come back. I have on my watch list now. 

This is why the most shares I will own in any company is 100 shares to limit my risk. Although I would have been down $8830 in HUM which is still a heck of a lot 

I wish you luck and hope it comes back for you..

On another note I may buy 1 share of NFLX if it goes down more tomorrow. Never owned and always wanted too. 45 PE seems cheap now  Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
What are your winners & losers today? - by 2R45 - 04-29-2021, 08:42 AM
RE: What are your winners & losers today? - by backroadbob - 12-20-2021, 07:11 PM
RE: What are your winners & losers today? - by stockguru - 01-06-2022, 05:26 PM
What are your winners & losers today? - by bankerboy - 01-22-2022, 12:49 PM
What are your winners & losers today? - by bankerboy - 01-28-2022, 08:50 AM