Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your winners & losers today?
(08-11-2021, 04:12 PM)ken-do-nim Wrote: Basement window, clever choice of words!

You are right it's my first momo stock and I totally get there will be ebbs & flows.  I'm going to stick with it a bit longer.  My initial purchase is still profitable, though later ones aren't.

As for NAIL, yeah wow it's back in the 90s.  It really moves around!  I don't have it at the moment.  In general I think it is buy in the 60s and sell in the 80s.  If it gets to the 90s that's great but I don't think it can be used in a buy-and-hold format.  LABU I'm totally done with.

I should have $7k more coming in tomorrow for the taxable account.

Company stock continues to slowly fade.  I'm trying to just sell on Fridays.
We learn as we go.  MRNA is a great company and a horribly priced stock right now.  I have no idea where it finds a bottom but it has no nearby technical support for now.  The stock is probably worth 250 so be careful and don't add for now.  It will probably dead cat bounce higher at some point then try to find a bottom.  The Delta theme won't last.  That is already baked into fundamentals many dollars ago.  Meme stocks get thrown to the curb when the latecomers start getting killed.  MRNA has too much market cap for retail to control for more than a day or two.

Messages In This Thread
What are your winners & losers today? - by 2R45 - 04-29-2021, 08:42 AM
RE: What are your winners & losers today? - by fenders53 - 08-11-2021, 04:26 PM
RE: What are your winners & losers today? - by backroadbob - 12-20-2021, 07:11 PM
What are your winners & losers today? - by bankerboy - 01-22-2022, 12:49 PM
What are your winners & losers today? - by bankerboy - 01-28-2022, 08:50 AM