Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your winners & losers today?
Flat day for me too. RETL was the bright spot. I just have so much money in chip stocks that if they are down, it's hard for the rest of my port to counter that.

TSM just can't seem to gain traction; I would have thought with the chip shortage it would have run up huge by now. Of my March purchases that I have held onto, only 3 are less than 1 percent gainers:

ORC, which is actually -2.78% but has the 14% dividend to make up for it
HPQ, which had a huge drop a few weeks back and with a dollar cost average at the low is now up 0.68%
TSM, up 0.82%

WEC has been dropping too; at one point it was a 10%er but now is up just 2.64%.

None of those I have any plans to get rid of though. One that is underperforming VOO that I will probably wait the year to get long term cap gains on and then sell is ACN. As a consulting firm, it doesn't really give me any particular sector coverage, so if it can't beat the S&P 500 index in growth or dividend, then I will move on. But I'll make the final determination next March.

Messages In This Thread
What are your winners & losers today? - by 2R45 - 04-29-2021, 08:42 AM
RE: What are your winners & losers today? - by ken-do-nim - 06-08-2021, 04:06 PM
RE: What are your winners & losers today? - by backroadbob - 12-20-2021, 07:11 PM
What are your winners & losers today? - by bankerboy - 01-22-2022, 12:49 PM
What are your winners & losers today? - by bankerboy - 01-28-2022, 08:50 AM