Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your winners & losers today?
(05-10-2021, 05:28 PM)divmenow Wrote: I ended on the plus side for the day. Just have to know how to play the gam lol  

Big winner was MED up $16
Loser was MA. But I’m fine with that. The more down she goes I may add

Thank god I don’t own any tech 3 x funds. Taking those to the wood shed lol. It’s been a long time since the shorts won. About time there shinning ?. They are relentless now.  Not many individuals are selling. It’s all institutional. When there done the upside will be huge. I will put my list tonight and add a few tech here and there like MA, AVGO, NOW ect. It will be the leaders only. Not fooling around with the 3rd and 4th tier crap lol
Glad you got lucky today.  A blind hog finds an acorn now and then.  And I'm calling a 15YD penalty on you for taunting Ken when you know he got beat up some.  Big Grin  

We've learned that 3rd and 4th tier lesson the hard way lol.  Some random ETF throws in the towel and panic can set in that doesn't end for weeks.  If it was selling for $50 in JAN when it was really only worth $15 then $22 is no bargain.  $10 can happen and it's OK to average in on the way up if it's truly a decent company.  That said I will will nibble a few shares as I plan to take my time building some of my spec positions.  Solar is a good example.  The narrative is intact and a select few are performing well (the company, not the stock necessarily).

Almost forgot, VSTO went up again today.  Market figured out it's not spec anymore.  I have 9 open VSTO options, time to take some profits and not be greedy.

Messages In This Thread
What are your winners & losers today? - by 2R45 - 04-29-2021, 08:42 AM
RE: What are your winners & losers today? - by fenders53 - 05-10-2021, 05:49 PM
RE: What are your winners & losers today? - by backroadbob - 12-20-2021, 07:11 PM
What are your winners & losers today? - by bankerboy - 01-22-2022, 12:49 PM
What are your winners & losers today? - by bankerboy - 01-28-2022, 08:50 AM