Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your winners & losers today?
(04-28-2021, 09:24 PM)crimsonghost747 Wrote:
(04-28-2021, 03:07 AM)ken-do-nim Wrote: (Insomnia; it happens)

Never heard of that one before.  Looking at the stock ticker; no dividend, definite downward trend the last 6 months.  What attracts you to that stock?  I do see the nice recovery you are talking about, though there was a false recovery Feb 11th as well.

Purely a speculative play.
The business idea is amazing: basically the main product now is a hybrid conversion kit that turns any of your existing tractor-trailer trucks into a hybrid. I do see a big market for a product like this now: it's relatively cheap and can indeed be fitted into existing fleets. So no need to buy new tractor-trailers if you don't want to. This provides a pretty accessible way for companies to lower their fuel costs and to keep up with the demand of cleaner transportation. 

No revenue yet though... which is the reason for the huge decline. The idea is amazing, the product seems to work well, but none of that matters if people aren't going to buy it. And there is going to be a lot of competition... I'm expecting to see revenue this year, otherwise this might be a dud. Also a big plus for the CEO. Not just some random business dude who saw a way to profit from the EV boom, but rather a racing enthusiast with a degree in mechanical engineering who has been tinkering with cars all his life.

edit: the SPAC started trading at $10, which is where we are now. IF the revenue starts coming in then it's a great buy at these levels. If the revenue doesn't show up then this is going close to zero just like a lot of other speculative EV stocks.

What a great idea? Anyone doing this in the automotive space?

Messages In This Thread
What are your winners & losers today? - by 2R45 - 04-29-2021, 08:42 AM
RE: What are your winners & losers today? - by backroadbob - 12-20-2021, 07:11 PM
What are your winners & losers today? - by bankerboy - 01-22-2022, 12:49 PM
What are your winners & losers today? - by bankerboy - 01-28-2022, 08:50 AM