Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your winners & losers today?
(04-10-2021, 07:39 AM)fenders53 Wrote: Pretty sure he is referring to selling.  Hangs around here a few days a week and starting to pick up bad habits lol.  I am trying to meet him part way.  See if I have any dogs to lose just a few times a year.  I sold too much last year.  Bought other stuff that also went up but half the time it was a wash at best.

what the hell! i'm in the wrong thread!!

i'm so use to "what did you buy today" thread being the first one up lol

alright, i don't pay attention to who are my biggest winners or losers on a per day basis

but what catches my eye is when something drops and i see a 4 figure drop and i'll go like uh oh mmmmmm....and if there's something there i'll buy--case in point kroger and qualcomm seems to go that route every so often and i'll pick up a few shares

as far as the winners for me...apple/shop/nvda/v/amp/qcom/trow/amzn

with shop/nvda/appl as my biggest percentage gainers

but then something like hsy (hershey) every time i think about getting rid of it and i look at it and it's averaging 13% plus year in year out for me--i can't get rid of that? in fact if it makes below 10% it might even be a buy who knows, right? it's a zero drama stock that does well

then MGA...here's another winner, love MGA

gild/wba/cvs are my most aggravating stocks i haven't given up on yet

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are your winners & losers today? - by rayray - 04-11-2021, 09:05 AM
What are your winners & losers today? - by 2R45 - 04-29-2021, 08:42 AM
RE: What are your winners & losers today? - by backroadbob - 12-20-2021, 07:11 PM
What are your winners & losers today? - by bankerboy - 01-22-2022, 12:49 PM
What are your winners & losers today? - by bankerboy - 01-28-2022, 08:50 AM