Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from Illinois
Hello everyone,

I recently joined the forum after spending a few weeks browsing around. I’m glad to be apart of this community and look forward to contributing as well as learning new ideas. Dividend investing has been a hobby of mine for the last few years, I look forward to sharing my investment views and my limited knowledge with the community.

I work in institutional investing which has taught me a great deal about broad market strategies. I also have an advanced degree in analytics and I try to apply that knowledge to my personal investing strategies.

My personal investments are mainly focused on quality dividend stocks with a goal to beat the broad market while earning dividends! But I follow various dividend investing approaches to broaden my understanding of the space.

I look forward to getting more involved in the conversations on this forum in the coming weeks.
Welcome to the forum.
Thank you fenders53!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome to the forum. You have quite a bit of knowledge that you can lend to us.
(12-04-2020, 04:58 PM)Longacres Finance Wrote: Thank you fenders53!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're welcome, and if it wasn't apparent in your reading here, most of us actually do have a DGI portfolio, index ETFs etc.  Much of the daily chatter here involves trading for profit and entertainment.  Watching a good DGI port is a little like watching paint dry.  Feel free to jump in wherever you like or start a new thread on most anything investing.
Welcome!
Welcome to the board Longacres!
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha