Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tim Mcaleenan
Does anyone read his writings?  He used to publish on SeekingAlpha, then moved to his website (I think it's theconservativeincomeinvestor.com or something like that) and now seems to write on Patreon.
(03-13-2020, 12:49 PM)DividendGarden Wrote: Does anyone read his writings?  He used to publish on SeekingAlpha, then moved to his website (I think it's theconservativeincomeinvestor.com or something like that) and now seems to write on Patreon.

I have not.
Really liked his writings. Very informative. He was one of the sites that I made sure I visited at least once a week. Once he want to Patreon, I quit reading his stuff. He is still always posting to theconservativeincomeinvestor.com, but it is his old articles that I have already read so I've quit checking there.
(03-13-2020, 01:20 PM)ChadR Wrote: Really liked his writings.  Very informative.  He was one of the sites that I made sure I visited at least once a week.  Once he want to Patreon, I quit reading his stuff.  He is still always posting to theconservativeincomeinvestor.com, but it is his old articles that I have already read so I've quit checking there.

Same, yes.
I was always a big fan of his, so I currently support him on Patreon and read his new / current material. The quality is mostly the same, but he doesn’t post very frequently (once or twice a month for $9.99 a month), and he tends to keep talking about the same couple / few stocks over and over. He also does not engage ever with comments from subscribers on the articles. I’m still a fan, but the value proposition isn’t a no-brainer.
(03-13-2020, 04:51 PM)Kerim Wrote: I was always a big fan of his, so I currently support him on Patreon and read his new / current material. The quality is mostly the same, but he doesn’t post very frequently (once or twice a month for $9.99 a month), and he tends to keep talking about the same couple / few stocks over and over. He also does not engage ever with comments from subscribers on the articles. I’m still a fan, but the value proposition isn’t a no-brainer.

Thanks, Kerim.  That's what I was getting at, if anyone followed him on Patreon and if it was a good deal.