Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lucas03 dividend portfolio
I added some REITs in past months - STOR, SKT and SPG. I like STOR, for SKT I was mostly dollar cost averaging. I think REITs are pusnished to much because of corona, we will see. I am 8% invested in REIT industry, which is not that bad still I believe.

Also was thinking about long term tech companies. I will need to spend a lot of time investigating there, but currently I bought a fraction of GOOG, I really like their products and business model. Hopefully we will get a chance to buy cheaper within few years beccause of America/Europe regulations.

I have two portfolios now. One is 4 year old DGI portfolio and another one for growers or companies I believe in - tech companies with good culture, products or sectors that I believe will grow in the future, like security.
What is your investment thesis on SKT?
Hm, I don't know. Original buy was a year ago, probably checked some financial data in yahoo, seekingalpha and read some presentation on investors.tangeroutlet.com
(10-11-2020, 01:50 PM)lucas03 Wrote: Hm, I don't know. Original buy was a year ago, probably checked some financial data in yahoo, seekingalpha and read some presentation on investors.tangeroutlet.com

I was just making conversation.  I'm an SKT hater.  Smile  STOR is on my watch list.  SPG seems like a good buy at the right price.  They may have a very different BIZ model 10 years from now but its hard to imagine they don't adapt.  If they don't survive there is no such thing as a shopping mall anymore.  I made some money trading REITs off the March lows but I may well regret I didn't keep more shares than I did.  I am hoping for one more chance.