Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DIvidend tracker
Anybody using any sort of online tracking for their portfolio similar to Simplysafedividends.com?

Obviously my brokerage accounts provide some info, but I love having more data. It would also nice to have it web based where it update automatically.  SSD would be perfect, but it isn’t worth $400 a year. (At least to me)
Ron, I just began using Dividend Meter. It’s working fine. It uses a Google spreadsheet with a custom plugin. The plugin lets the sheet retrieve all kinds of facts about each stock you have, like price, div rate monthly income, annual income etc. I have placed three analog style meters on my sheet showing annual dividends, monthly dividends and portfolio dividend rate. It’s web based so I can retrieve it at home or at work. think I’m paying $10 monthly for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(06-28-2019, 08:08 PM)davesangebots Wrote: Ron, I just began using Dividend Meter. It’s working fine. It uses a Google spreadsheet with a custom plugin. The plugin lets the sheet retrieve all kinds of facts about each stock you have, like price, div rate monthly income, annual income etc. I have placed three analog style meters on my sheet showing annual dividends, monthly dividends and portfolio dividend rate. It’s web based so I can retrieve it at home or at work. think I’m paying $10 monthly for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info
I'm biased but you can try out https://www.stockdiv.com.
For now it is for Windows but the mobile app will be released soon and then the web version will be developed.
Feel free to contact me for any question you may have.
(06-30-2019, 03:38 AM)JAmos Wrote: I'm biased but you can try out https://www.stockdiv.com.
For now it is for Windows but the mobile app will be released soon and then the web version will be developed.
Feel free to contact me for any question you may have.

I didn’t see a price listed. Do you know what the subscription is Amos?
Nevermind. I found it.